Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Next Mutation Splinter

I'm not afraid to say that I enjoyed The Next Mutation. In fact I actually quite enjoyed it for what it was. So never really having any the figures I jumped at the chance to pick up a few when I saw them for supper cheap on ebay. I got Splinter, Don, and Mike for about $10 bucks. It was a heck of a deal, even if they didn't come with weapons.

So I've had these for a little bit now and have kind of had time to look at them and just accept them for what they are. Out of every version of these characters I've had in figure form I have to say this Splinter is by far the worst one I've ever seen.

I'm going to post a more in-depth review later but I just had to say that. Get it out there so people know I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment