Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jason Biggs tweets causing a stir

Jester from Thetechnodrome.com and collaborator on GoGreenMachine.org wrote an article about Jason Biggs and his tweets he posted after the Republic Convention. The article can be found here. He does a really good job of summing up what this means and how I feel about it.

I just want to add that I'm not surprised about him saying these types of things, I'm more surprised that others are surprised. Let's look at this reasonably for a second. This is a guy who got famous for sticking his junk in an Apple Pie. He has been riding that fame for years and it is finally drying up. He has tried to stay relavent but nothing else he seems to do becomes a hit.

So here is a cry to stay relavent. To me it is a cry of someone who doesn't realize there is life outside of live action movies and fame. TMNT could be what his carrier needs. He can reach a whole new demographic, that is if he hasn't messed it up.

I don't condone what he said. Far from it. However this is America and we have the right to say what we want. Some of us are just better at censoring our selves is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment