Monday, September 3, 2012

Straight Talk With My Readers

So I am currently unemployed and enjoy what goes with that, mainly being broke. Now that isn't such a bad thing. I mean after all I am looking for work and I have a good feeling about finding a place soon. But until I do I'm going to be reviewing and talking a lot about the stuff I already have.

Now this isn't a bad thing. Heck a lof of the stuff is old comics, older figures, and probably doing write ups of episodes from past shows and the movies. So there shouldn't be a shortage of material.

However it does mean that new issues of the comic, figures, and such might take a little time to show up here. However there is a donate button on the side bar and I promise to use whatever gets donated strictly on TMNT merchandise for this site. Also if any of you have old TMNT stuff you don't want anymore drop me a line and we can see if we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment